Buying or selling your home during the Covid-19 pandemic requires an extra layer of caution and professionalism. A home purchase is a significant financial obligation for most people so it's understandable that a certain level of diligence is required. However, the safety of you and your family depends on limiting physical contact, and this can make the decision of buying or selling of your home much more difficult.
Fortunately, I take this obligation very seriously and am committed to providing a safe environment for my clients. Whether buying or selling your home, you can count on me to be up-to-date with the latest Covid-19 protocols for showing and marketing properties safely.
If you're working with me to buy a new property, expect extra protocols, such as:
- thoroughly reviewing virtual listings, photographs, and online materials with you before committing to in-person showings
- ensure all touch points in the property are minimized (I open doors, windows, drawers, etc)
- PPE (masks, gloves) and hand sanitizer is available and always utilized
- crowding is avoided and groups minimized (no more than two people plus myself per showing)
- Virtual showings which involve me attending the property and livestreaming directly to you
if you're selling your property with me, you can count on me to enforce these same showing protocols with potential buyers and their real estate professionals, but you can also expect a much higher level of digital technologies to be utilized throughout the sales and listing process:
- Matterhorn photographs - high-end photography gives buyers a better perspective of your property
- Virtual Tours and 3D Technology - dedicated video and 3D photographs that bring buyers into your home virtually
- Livestream Showings - in lieu of in-person showings, I can coordinate with buyers and their agents for virtual showings
Of course, Covid-19 is evolving and this is changing protocols within our real estate industry almost every week. As things change, my services will also adapt to ensure a safe environment throughout the sales process.